Being in IT and Telco industry for nearly 25 years with global coverage and 10 offices worldwide, we built our logistics services to assure you fast, reliable and affordable services. Either you are in Malaysia, South Africa or USA, our Logistics team can arrange from selecting supply source, purchasing with best quality & price, delivering to setting up at Data Centers. On top of that, passing through multiple countries, we put high effort in understanding laws, tax, regulations varied in countries to ensure low-cost best quality. Not only point-point delivery, we also focus on customer services with 24/7 availability for any issues.
Our Supply Chain services include:
1. Dedicated Hosting set-up in Singapore During Global Covid-19 Attack
Gather spare parts: server, router, switches, CPU, RAM, SSD, HDD from America, EU and China in Hong Kong
– Assemble in Hongkong office due to safe environment and skillful technical team.
– Deliver and setup Server in Singapore under strict commute permission: one company only had 3 outgoing permits a month; Data Center cannot store goods; hence, contact with logistics company was seriously tight up to hour.
Case delivered successfully. Sales team report to client per any change/occasion happened, gaining highest trust and satisfaction.
2. PoP set up in Sydney, Australia
– Find sources, evaluate quality&price and gather spare parts: Internet cables / fiber patch cords/ power cords / Switches, PDU, Switch, Router, Server, RAM, CPU from U.S, Hong Kong, Australia
– Assemble, Smart Hands conducted, supervised at Global Switch Datacenter, Sydney by our IPTP technical team
Complex and bulky case completed under IPTP’s multiple internal great co-operation
FEEDBACKS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS:
“Cataleya provides hosted Voice and SMS platforms as a Service to Telecom Operators and Enterprise customers in many global regions. During the lockdown period in Singapore, one of our customers had to urgently deploy geo redundancy of their core network to substantially improve service availability as physical movement of people and goods, even in emergencies, was heavily restricted. Any outage would have lasted potentially for days if physical intervention would have been required which is unacceptable during times when everyone relies on remote working and communications platforms to keep their businesses going. We were able to deliver a fully geo redundant setup for them in only three weeks’ time in a new physical site for us thanks to the outstanding support of IPTP to source the hardware and manage the logistics from overseas to get the infrastructure deployed in the shortest period of time possible.”
our Logistics Services by clicking the button below.