BEAT THE COMPETITION & SHOW OFF YOUR SUPERIOR NETWORK WITH ACCURATE LATENCY AND OPTIMAL ROUTES.
A complex network map filled with intricate routes interlacing all over one another may impress your customers, but not exactly provide them with a great experience.
How about both wowing and creating a perfect experience with extra convenience for your customers?
GAIN THE FIRST-MOVER ADVANTAGE WITH OUR UNIQUE, FIRST-IN-THE-MARKET SOLUTION – BEST PATH APP.
Best Path is a pioneer application by IPTP Networks that illustrates correct latencies between all of your network nodes.
The Best Path App is a tailored solution breaking down your wide-spread network map into detailed data. In contrast with the network map that represents every route and node, the Best Path App simplifies it down to the bare minimum with only the necessary points of presence (POPs) and cables.
WHY BEST PATH APP?
Does your business possess a fantastic network, extensive backbone, and diverse system of cables, but struggle to present to your partners and customers?
Does your team often have a hard time keeping up with your constantly expanding network?
The Best Path App by IPTP Networks is a special tool that enables your teams to be on the same page about your business network and connectivities.
- Technical team: will only need to update the database, and the app will automatically adjust accordingly, allowing all non-technical individuals to keep track of the latest network changes.
- Marketing, customer service and sales teams: can easily present to the audience the most accurate details about the network, backbone, cables, connections, and latency of any route without having to memorize them all.
- Peering partners and customers: will be granted a more convenient and transparent method to view your network
BEST PATH FEATURES
The Best Path App consists of 2 main elements, including the route information table and the visual map.
The route information table contains the requested path details:
- The total latency between the selected locations
- The POPs on the path between the chosen places
- The latency & RTD between each node
- The cable used in the path
- The maximum transfer unit (MTU)
The visual map will show the most optimal paths between the targeted locations on the network, which can include:
- Primary path: An actual route
- Diverse path: A planned route for backup
- Request path: Routes available upon request
Additional filter options:
- Link Protection: avoid cables used in the Primary path
- Node Protection: avoid the POP used in the Primary path
- Actual Information Only: actual On-net paths only, no Request path
- Avoid nodes in the USA: routes that do not have a stop in the USA region
BENEFITS OF IPTP NETWORKS BEST PATH APP
Showcase your coverage network
- Better visual display of routes and latencies
- Present an easy-to-understand picture of each connectivity including protected paths and the availability of the paths
The perfect marketing material to impress your audience
- No more complex network with an improved experience for your customers and partners
- Allow your customers and partners to design their optimal routes freely
Convenience to use
- Completely Intuitive & user friendly
- Immediately set up your own Best Path without any complicated process
Highest level of security
- No Ads
- No data collection for 3rd parties
- No leak of information
- The Best Path App will be integrated with your business database
- You will be in complete control over your network data
- A chance to collab with other Best Path partners to cross-appear on each other network
- Increase your online presence and marketing power
Tailored made solution
- Suitable for ISP in all tiers and sizes
- Customize your ideal Best Path App by removing or adding more features as you scale
- Skilled technical support service
- Frequent updates and patch fixes
Don’t just trust our words? Click the button below and test out the Best Path tool yourself.
BEST PATH TOOL FOR WEB
VISUALISE YOUR COMPLETE NETWORK
Click the button below to fill out the request form and build your ideal Best Path:
Don’t trust our words? Click the button below and test out the Best Path tool yourself