Serves as the administrative resource for direct material purchasing by successfully fulfilling the following: ensures timely payment of vendor invoices for purchases; resolve issues related to purchasing and contracts; maintains all required supplier approval and certification documentation and all required technical documentation; creates transactions supporting procurement cycle for services, prepares contract documents and coordinates the contract approval and signature; prepares various reports using purchasing systems and Office Suite.
- Expedite purchase orders as required
- Schedule all supply for receiving
- Assist with inventory control to review, reduce and eliminate excess and obsolete inventory
- Interface with all internal branch departments
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Permission to live and work in Vietnam
You can send your resume to e-mail addresses on the firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.