The advantages of IP Telephony, in comparison with legacy phone systems, are fully evident.
It helps cut down the monthly bills for telecom services, increase the efficiency of communication systems, add numerous innovative convergence features, and modify the appearance of your office making it up to date with contemporary aesthetic standards. Self-explanatory list of the benefits of the IP Telephony solution implementation includes:
- Free-of-charge telephone calls between company’s branches;
- Additional savings on “IP phone –> ordinary phone” calls;
- No telephony system charges for locations where the IP Telephony system is used for all extensions
- Automatic Attendant handles the calls from customers without a receptionist and transfers them to the appropriate extension;
- Using the existing LAN cable, the system saves your budget for implementation;
- Investment protection for future growth achieved by system flexibility and expandability.
- Delay-free and user friendly interface
- Place calls directly from the computer’s software by clicking the “Dial” button in your address book;
- Three levels of Directory services – Personal Address Book, Shared Address Book and Directory
of all extensions;
- See the calling party’s name if included in the Directory list;
- Quick-redial one of the previously dialed numbers;
- Display the list of all missed calls for easy callback.
- Wi-fi IP Phones allow the use of IP Telephony all over the premises within Wi-Fi coverage area;
- Receive calls that reach the remote branch you are in.
- Make conference calls between office and remote extensions;
- Make meet-me-conference virtual rooms;
- Scalable Voice Mail from 4 to 16 concurrent sessions and from 12 to 120 mailboxes;
- Interactive Voice Response application for business;
- Make meet-me-conference virtual rooms;
Technological innovation allows for the integration of IP Telephony with a personal computer, which provides the following benefits:
- Video Telephony;
- The ability to integrate with customer relationship management systems for up to 240 users;
- Virtual Private Network allows you to use your office extension, even when away from the office;
- An intuitive graphical user interface ensures an easy installation, giving room for actions, supplementations and adjustments.
- Remote Video Surveillance or Security system terminals;
- Lighting and Dimming system control terminals;
- Airconditioning and Heating system control terminals;
- Monitoring terminal for business application.
Cisco CallManager Express is a solution embedded in Cisco IOS® Software, that provides easy and affordable IP telephony capabilities for small businesses and enterprise branch offices. This solution enables the extensive portfolio of Cisco integrated service routers and multiservice access routers to deliver a robust set of telephony features commonly used by business users, whilst simplifying management, maintenance and operations, and lowering the total cost of ownership.
Cisco IP Phones of the CP7975G series give you the option of installing extra backgrounds for the screen, making the appearance of your office easily modifiable according to your taste. See our guide for detailed instructions on how to install these backgrounds
IP Telephony/ Ethernet/ Wireless 802.11 b/a Network Solution
The Ethernet and wireless network systems deliver:
- Redundant Network topology with dynamic fail-over links by utilizing Rapid SpanningTree protocol;
- 8000 Mbps (8Gbps) full-duplex redundant backbone trunks between core switches;
- Cisco POE (Power over Ethernet) provisioning for the IP Phones and wireless Access Points, utilizing the network cabling for providing power to the equipment;
- Wireless dual-band 802.11b/802.11a coverage of the specific areas;
- Transparent roaming of phones and laptops between the access points without interruption;
- Provision of QoS for voice traffic in the wireless network with dot1Q;
- Provision of QoS for voice and video in Ethernet switched network with dot1Q VLANs and dot1P CoS (Class of Service);
- Remote manageability of network switches and wireless Access Points.
The service includes many other features that increase the efficiency of performance and the overall business outcome. Find out more at IP Telephony on Motor Vessels .