Kermia 1 is IPTP Networks’ carrier-neutral facility in Cyprus – a strategic destination at the heart of the Middle East, at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. Premium-level and brand new, the K1 datacenter makes use of our established global network infrastructure and is built using innovative, industry-leading solutions and technologies, offering unparalleled scalability, reliability and security.
IPTP Networks operates its own worldwide network infrastructure allowing us to serve as a redundant ‘bridge’, connecting clients around the world to key Internet exchanges and global financial centers.
The Kermia 1 facility is enhanced by our internally developed SmartSpaces Automation solution as well as IPTP Video Surveillance system. The combination of both allows us to ensure the complete security of all your corporate data with state-of-the-art security features such as mantrap(access control vestibule) with two-step verification access control, bulletproof materials for windows and walls of the building as well as numerous internal and external security cameras..
IPTP Networks implements, exclusively, the state-of-the-art equipment provided by Cisco as the backbone of our data center network infrastructure. With our in-house, Cisco-certified engineering team we guarantee the highest level of uninterrupted, uncompromising performance of all your network resources.
Kermia 1 data center is equipped with an autonomous power supply and connected to redundant communication channels. Our Live Network Diagram can be viewed via: SUPPORT/IPTP Tools/Weathermap
- Optimal network coverage and increased resilience is achieved by reserved channels
- Global connectivity via our privately-owned global MPLS network infrastructure
- Complete redundancy of all systems of data center, targeting compliance with ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ISO 9001, TIA-942, Tier 3+ industry standards
- 24/7 access to our qualified technical support, available in English, Russian and Chinese languages
- A fully redundant supply of electricity for the facility is achieved by a 100KW power feed, backed up with 100KW GENSET
- Redundant electricity supply via a private power generator
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of the facilities
- Advanced access systems
- Simplicity of concept, design and installation