IPTP Networks has more than 20 years of experience safeguarding your mission-critical data. Our Colocation Services allow you to access and host your servers remotely and ensure a high level, professionally maintained, secure installation. We connect you to a variety of telecommunication and network service providers and deliver outstanding levels of security – with minimal cost and effort on your part.
Colocation packages by IPTP Networks provide an opportunity for you to set up your own equipment worldwide in a specially-equipped datacenter and connect it to high-speed Internet.
||Los Angeles, CA
||Los Angeles, CA
||San Jose, CA
||Digital Realty | Telx
||Digital Realty | Telx (111 8th)
||New York, NY
||Santiago de Chile
||La Paz Bolivia
IPTP Networks Data Center Colocation Services proved to be effective for organizations across a wide range of industries:
- Media, Financial corporations, Banking and Forex companies.
- Automated trading platforms, streaming media and other critical, high-bandwidth applications requiring ultra-high levels of security and availability.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified locations and points of presence, dedicated to companies involved in handling and storing cardholder information for all major debit/credit card companies.
- Mission-critical sites requiring custom server management.
- Wide Range of pre-tested Supermicro servers ready for service.
- Rock-solid, 100% guaranteed Internet bandwidth of either 100, 1000 or 10000Mb/s ports.
- Free upgrades of patches, hot-fixes, and service packs.
- Remote power management port via APC PDU.
- 24/7 Live Answer (Zero wait time) technical phone-based support.
- Customer Portal allowing access to real-time performance reports and billing functions.
- Exceptional worldwide connectivity via IPTP Networks backbone.
- Industry-leading security.
- Professionally customizable, upgradeable and configurable to your specific business model.
- Free repair and maintenance of hosted hardware.
- All network equipment is provided by Cisco and supported by our certified engineers.
- Full equipment remote control via IPMI v2.0.
- Low-latency International Private Line Circuits or EoMPLS to any location in the world provide seamless connectivity.
- Custom designed Virtual Private Network solutions.
- Enabling CDN and Cloud networks.
- Assistance and management of virtualization solutions RHEV/VMWare/Xen/Hyper-V/OpenStack.
- Wide range of storage solutions from EMC.
- Same IP address in different locations for state of the art global resource distribution.
- Full management and administration of hosted equipment eliminates the need for in-house IT department.
- Same Day Equipment Setup.