The Security Operations Manager will provide overall direction & leadership for company managed security offerings and Security Operations Center (SOC) services. This individual will review the existing security offerings and develop the company security operations center department through new services, increased efficiency & talent attraction. This individual will grow SOC skills & processes within the existing NOC structure & develop a team of Security Analysts.
- Ensure successful delivery of managed security offerings including but not limited to managed intrusion detection / intrusion prevention, log management, vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management
- Develop a SOC methodology within the existing NOC
- Manage budget of security department
- Determine staffing requirements: guiding hiring, training, development, and retention of highly qualified team members
- Acting as qualified Security Analysts.
- Promote a proactive rather than a reactive culture within the team and the organization through improved analysis and metrics with focus on developing a team that can provide analysis and troubleshooting autonomously.
- Influence and improve upon existing processes through innovation and operational change
- Manage collaboration and communication with multiple groups, functions and vendors to align process and procedures to ensure smooth integrations and interfaces within the organization.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Permission to live and work in Vietnam
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of Security Operations experience including intrusion detection / intrusion prevention technologies, SIEM technologies, Log Management technologies and vulnerability management technologies
- 3+ years’ experience in Linux system administration
- 3+ years’ experience in threat and vulnerability analysis (Nmap, OpenVAS, SAINT)
- 2+ years’ experience in firewall and network protocol log analysis (Wireshark, Netflow)
- 2+ years’ experience in malware analysis and/or remediation on Microsoft Windows platforms
You can send your resume to e-mail addresses on the firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.