- Prospect for new business through solicitation, networking, cold-calling
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual targeted sales goals and profit margins
- Maintain an active list of accounts to ensure continuous relationship development
- Maintain and secure repeat business through client satisfaction and loyalty
- Maintain knowledge of trends in market, particularly amongst competitor set.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Experience in conducting telephone conversations, knowledge of the ethics of business communication and business correspondence.
- Technical skills in IT (technical education is welcome)
- The experience of hot sales is welcome.
- Personal qualities: perseverance, ability to learn, sociability, accuracy, listening skills, focus on results and success.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience on similar position.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Permission to live and work in Vietnam
- Active search and attraction of new clients.
- Conduct of negotiations.
- Development and maintaining of client base
- Participation in the drafting of contracts, commercial proposals, monitoring the implementation of contracts, document control, reporting.
- Representation of the company at specialized conferences and events.
You can send your resume to e-mail addresses on the firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.