Engineers are responsible for handling technical inquiries and complaints through the internal ticketing, troubleshooting and escalation system to the next level of support, working with documentation.
Ideal candidates should demonstrate:
- Computer literacy.
- Problem solving abilities, attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Windows / Networking.
- Experience in server installation / setup / maintenance is a plus.
- Experience in technical support / troubleshooting / documenting is a plus.
- Ability to work independently / cooperate with the team.
- Ability to work under pressure / multitask.
- Fluent English.
You can send your resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.