As an ERP manager, you oversee a team of technical workers who develop, operate and support ERP programs. ERP roles and responsibilities include leading team meetings and assigning action items to team members, following up along the way until the deadline for each project. The ERP manager acts as a subject matter expert for the team, answering questions and providing guidance for all team projects. Any other employees who use the ERP systems come to the ERP manager for troubleshooting issues and other questions. The manager makes sure the ERP systems are functioning properly and helping the business run smoothly.
- BSc/MSc in computer science
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar position
- SmartClient, HTML, CSS & jQuery, UI/UX experiences
- Very good working knowledge of Java SE/EE
- Database design and deployment – SQL Server (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with reporting tools such as Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports
- Experience in working with version control (Subversion, Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and testing techniques is considered an advantage
- Experience with app development for Android and iOS (Swift) is an advantage
- Good communication skills verbal/written Russian/English
- Ability to work in stress environment
Company offers competitive salary depending on candidate’s personal skills and experience.
Don’t miss a chance to grow up your career in a friendly environment of our Hi-Tech Company!
You can send your resume to Cyprus office e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.