Enhance Your Physical Security with the Power of our Network Security cameras are intended to enhance safety and security of the staff, the public and facilities. There are three elements that characterize good video surveillance: high-quality resolution, long-term retention and reliability. Cisco has developed a system that allows to boost the deployment of its video surveillance solution, increasing flexibility and scalability while lowering ope-rating costs and creating a reliable risk-managing environment.
The deployment of Cisco Video Surveillance products enables:
- Access to video; anywhere, anytime and with a wider range of devices via your IP network
- Faster incident response, investigation and resolution.
- The cost savings of using the IP network for both voice and data.
- Motion detection and tampering detection system allows to trigger alerts through communication with a central server.
- Multi-vendor interoperability for Best of Breed Video Surveillance Systems.
- Simplified deployment and control of new security applications.
Cisco video surveillance software and hardware products support video transmission, monitoring, recording, and management. You can enhance your safety and security operations by using these products with your existing analog video surveillance equipment and smoothly migrate to a network-based physical security system. As a user of networked physical security and as a trusted advisor, Cisco is constantly developing its network and continues to gain expertise in order to guarantee an ultimate security. Cisco Video Surveillance was designed to assist you at building an impressive networked physical security operation that maximizes the value of your investments and video information while allowing you to focus on the safety of people and the security of your assets.