Colocation at various Datacenters in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, Europe and USA. Colocation packages by IPTP Networks provide an opportunity for you to set up your own equipment in a specially-equipped datacenter and connect it to high-speed Internet.
IPTP Networks Data Center Colocation Services proved to be effective for organizations across a wide range of industries:
- Media, Financial corporations, Banking and Forex companies.
- Automated trading platforms, streaming media and other critical, high-bandwidth applications requiring ultra-high levels of security and availability.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified locations and points of presence, dedicated to companies involved in handling and storing cardholder information for all major debit/credit card companies.
- Mission-critical sites requiring custom server management.
- Wide Range of pre-tested Supermicro servers ready for service.
- Rock-solid, 100% guaranteed Internet bandwidth of either 100, 1000 or 10000Mb/s ports.
- Free upgrades of patches, hot-fixes, and service packs.
- Remote power management port via APC PDU.
- 24/7 Live Answer (Zero wait time) technical phone-based support.
- Customer Portal allowing access to real-time performance reports and billing functions.
- Exceptional worldwide connectivity via IPTP Networks backbone.
- Industry-leading security.
- Professionally customizable, upgradeable and configurable to your specific business model.
- Free repair and maintenance of hosted hardware.
- All network equipment is provided by Cisco and supported by our certified engineers.
- Full equipment remote control via IPMI v2.0.
- Low-latency International Private Line Circuits or EoMPLS to any location in the world provide seamless connectivity.
- Custom designed Virtual Private Network solutions.
- Enabling CDN and Cloud networks.
- Assistance and management of virtualization solutions RHEV/VMWare/Xen/Hyper-V/OpenStack.
- Wide range of storage solutions from EMC.
- Same IP address in different locations for state of the art global resource distribution.
- Full management and administration of hosted equipment eliminates the need for in-house IT department.
- Same Day Equipment Setup.